Wednesday, April 4, 2007

3/25/07 A Day at the Beach







We love Mexico Beach!

Here's a picture of our campsite in El Governor Campground. It is a no frills campground for sure.



We were on the beach by 11:00 and planned to spend the whole day. Here's a picture of Bob on his way to take some fish out of the big pond. He did too. He was pulling King fish in one right after the other for awhile there. He was truly enjoying this day!




I spent my day doing what I do best....soaking up rays on the beach. I watched this family that was fairly close by feeding the sea gulls. The little girl thought it was just the greatest thing. Each time one of the sea birds took her offering she just giggled. It was fun just sitting there watching her.


























Do you have any idea how many pictures you have to take to get a good one of a flying bird? I can tell you. LOTS!





We spent quite a few hours at the beach / pier today and I was sorry when 4 o'clock got here and it was time to head home.






I made sure we got to the beach for the sunset in time today.



No comments: