Thursday, August 7, 2008

8/7/08 Bob Gets a Fishing Fix

Today Bob is a happy camper! He and Kenny joined one of Ken's friends for a few hours out in his boat. Flounder was caught but no keepers. The size miminum for a flounder used to be 14 inches but it has been raised to 19.5. I guess this is one way to make sure the supply doesn't run out.

I had plans of doing some shopping at the outlets nearby and doing some grocery shopping but just couldn't seem to get motivated to get in the truck and go. Instead I worked on getting the blog caught up and watching TV.

I still had to get something in for dinner but since nothing tastes good to me I decided to wait until the guys returned to get their ideas for dinner. They wanted Chinese. I had been looking forward to making dinner, something I haven't done since we arrived in Delaware, but they had their hearts set on Chinese takeout so that's what we had. They both seem to enjoy theirs but I can say mine was only OK. Remember, this medicine is affecting my taste buds.

We all stayed in tonight.

1 comment:

BUD AND SHELLEY said...

Snookie are you all right?
you havent been blogging Im worried about you!