Wednesday, July 28, 2010

7/28/2010 No Internet!

This is no fun. We have no Internet until August 4th. For the last three years or more we have had a Verizon Air Card for our Internet access. We are allowed 5G’s of data usage. We have never gone over this amount until the last three months. We only found that out because Verizon called us.

So we are at our peak for the month and don’t dare use the Internet because they charge you a fortune for overages. We know…..now!

Why is our usage up so much? We don’t have a clue! We aren’t doing anything differently, if anything we are even on our computers less than usual. We don’t download movies, we don’t watch TV via the computer,,,,we just don’t know.

We are investigating and will get to the bottom of this. So here I am, writing the blog and no way to upload it….until the 4th of August. That also means no email, no surfing the web, the reading the blogs I follow and,….and…..NO FACEBOOK! (GASP!)

We hate being without our Internet. Its like being out of beer and Pepsi’s, its like having no car/truck, its like rain for 17 days straight, or heaven forbid, it’s like being without CHOCOLATE (!) in a nutshell,,,,it sucks!

I was supposed to spend the day at the beach with Elaine today but she had to change her plans and called me last night to let me know.

Bob had plans to go surf fishing with Diane and KK and KK’s nephews so I dropped him off this morning and just came back to the house. I spent my day cleaning up around here, reading and sitting out in the sun.

I got an early start on dinner by late afternoon and had the sliced squash and zucchini all dipped in milk and egg and bread crumbs ready for frying at dinnertime. I love it when I’m on top of my game!

Around 4:30 Bob called for me to pick him up and when I walked out on the deck they were all eating pizza. So much for my dinner. Really it was no big deal, what I had done would certainly wait in the fridge until tomorrow.

We miss our Internet!

1 comment:

DeWayne and Joy said...

Snookie, we have the same problem! Our Verizon was well under the limit for months and months until June and now we're going over? Please let us know what you find out, cuz it's happening to us too.