Thursday, July 31, 2014

7/29 - 7/31/2014 Back to Work, Back to Normal

(Damascus, VA)

It was back to work for both of us on Tuesday, although Bob did work Monday even though he was scheduled off just to try to catch up from the weekend.  I spent the time getting our house back together.

Facebook went crazy with new friend requests flying between nieces and aunts and uncles and cousins.  Everyone was uploading their pictures from the weekend and we were all snagging everyone else's.

I will take all these pictures and make a Shutterfly photo book for everyone.  I also gathered all the information for the family and will make a phone directory and a calendar is in the works for birthdays and anniversaries.  I’m going to be quite busy over the next few weeks.
 
We had a cold front come through and its quite chilly on the mountain.  The lows are reaching the low 40’s and the heaters are in use in our RV’s.
 
Things are very slow in the campground right now probably due to the cold temps.  One night we only had two campers in the whole campground.

Hitch itch has set in for me and I’m counting the days.  I’ve been here long enough now and I’m ready to move on.  We’re committed until Labor Day and within a few days after that we’ll be movin’ on.

We’ve got BEES!  A beehive has been built under our air conditioner shroud on the roof.  Bob was on the roof last week and got stung three times before he could get off.  I called an exterminator and he is supposed to be here Monday to take care of this problem for us.  If its not one thing its another.

No comments: