Friday, January 18, 2008

1/12/08 Everyday Things

Since we had such a busy day yesterday, today is for everyday things that we do and also laundry day.

Half the winter residents are dressed in jeans and sweatshirts and the other half are in shorts and T's. We are supposed to hit a high of 70 today.

As I figured would happen with the influx of all the new winter residents, laundry day is proving to be a challenge. Unfortunately, the number of washers and dryers didn't increase with the park population. I had to wait awhile for machines to become available but it gave me a chance to meet and talk with some of the new arrivals.

Tonight we had a Cactus Carl dance in the Carvnaval Room. I expected more a turn out than what we had. I guess with all the holiday events that were going on that some of the residents are just partied out. For those who did attend, we had a great time. You can't go wrong with Cactus Carl!

No comments: