Friday, January 25, 2008

1/23/08 Router Shopping

We've got a nice day here in Arizona, the sun is shining, its fairly warm and people are out of their rigs for a change.

Bob puttered around our place and I made a trip into Casa Grande in search of a router. Now I'm not all that informed about computer networking, all I care about is that I can get online when I want to and read email, work on this blog, play my daily games of Jewel Quest etc.. I did have a question about the workings of the router when I found one in Office Max. That means I had a question that required a simple yes or no answer. The nice gentleman who works there started answering my question and somehow got sidetracked into telling me all about the innards of my computer and how they work. Inside my head I'm screaming, "Too much information, too much information!" I didn't have the heart to tell him that everything he was telling me was flying right over my head and that I didn't really care in the first place. So he rambled on...and on....and on. He finally ended his speech with, "So, to answer your question, yes." The good part? It was on sale for $20.00 off so that made me happy. I also picked up an ink cartridge for our photo printer because that is running low.

Back at the rig, I walked in and it smelled soooo good! I put a roast in the crock pot this morning for dinner and it just made my mouth water.

Evening time brought us a delicious meal and TV.

No comments: