Tuesday, March 3, 2009

3/3/2009 Over and Over and Over Again.....

.....I heard, "Snookie, that Johnny Bencomo was fantastic! I am so glad you got him in here, when is he coming back?" To say the one's asking that were both sad and happy at the same time would be an apt description. Sad that they wouldn't see him again this year and happy that he would be back next year! Yep, we found a great entertainer here.

More decorating took place today and Ann and I went shopping for the luau! I just can't believe how much food we have! How much pineapple juice we have! But when you are expecting about 400 people it takes a lot of a food! Pineapples, cantaloupes, cases of booze, boxes and boxes of cream cheese, watermelons, big jars of cherries and stalks and stalks of celery. The list of items goes on and on.

While I'm up to my eyeballs in pineapple juice, Bob is up to his with maps, and campground directories and to do lists. You've never seen two busier people!

No comments: