Tuesday, March 13, 2007

3/11/07 Dinner Out With Friends

After spending our days re-newing the trim and working on the tan we went out to dinner with Marv and Vi, our next door neighbors. They are leaving tomorrow for Michigan and we hate to see them leave. Over the past four months we've become good friends with them and Marv has been a constant at Happy Hour. He has kept us entertained for hours on end with stories of his youth. (he's 82)

We went to a place called Jeannie's II. There is also a I and III. If I had to compare it to any national chain restaurant I guess it would closely resemble a TGI Friday's with an older crowd.

Bob, Marv and Vi ordered grouper and all gave it rave reviews. Since I'm not a fish eater I had the steak and it too was very good.

Marv made us promise that we would keep in touch and be sure to come see them when we got to Michigan. This is a stop we'll definitely make!

We got home in time for me catch Amazing Race, one of my favorite TV shows.

No comments: