Friday, October 18, 2013

10/13–10/18/2013 Loving Life in the Desert!

More friends have arrived in the park and hanging around the pool is a great way to spend the day!

IMG_5499

It’s even better to be in the pool.

IMG_5498

Bonnie having fun in the pool.

IMG_5495
I’ve had several requests to do a Scavenger Hunt again in the park this year so I started taking the pictures for it this week.

I’ve got a couple of projects going this season and I’ve started working on them also but more on the later.

I’m Christmas shopping this year which is something I haven’t done in YEARS!  I am so taken with Jasmine, our granddaughter, that I just started buying and then I couldn’t leave her older half brother out so I started shopping for him too and then saw something for Jonathan and Brandi.  Well you can’t buy for one son and his family and not the other and our granddaughter from Timothy of course is a joy to buy for too.  UPS is going to love me this year!

For those of you new here let me explain the above.  Jonathan lives in Kentucky and we met his little girl for the first time when she was a shy two year old.  She didn’t really interact with us and we also met his fiancée Brandi for the first time and who also quiet.  This all changed this year.  Jasmine is now an outgoing 4 year old and Brandi and I just seemed to “click” this visit.

Because of all this I am a shopping fool!   And I’m loving every minute of it.  I haven’t had the Christmas spirit for many years and I think I’ve got it back!

This was the week we enjoyed the “Hunters Moon”.

IMG_5507
Bob has been happy to have so many projects to keep him busy and I’m happy the girls are here to hang out with while I work on my tan.  Life is so darn good!

No comments: