Wednesday, February 4, 2015

2/4/2015 The QUAIL Is Born

(Arizona City, AZ)

Last night when I got home from the Piano Men I wanted to post something to Quail Run’s Facebook page of which I have been the main contributor for several months now.  I wasn’t able to post anything and it took me a few minutes to figure out that I was removed from the page as an editor.

This came as a complete surprise because I posted nearly all the content, on a daily basis no less, and all the pictures.  I had posted a link here some time back so that you could check it out.  I wasn’t given any warning that I was going to be taken off the editors list nor was I given a reason.

Baffled, completely baffled I was am.

Well, I’m not one to play games so I started a new page.  I named it The QUAIL and I will keep Quail Run residents up to date on things, post my many pictures that I take and generally keep things going.  I was told time and again by the residents that they enjoyed my pictures, depended on the FB page to keep up to date on what was happening when and that they enjoyed my writing.

As I learn the what for and why, I’ll let you know.  I don’t like to be blindsided in any way.

No comments: