Wednesday, November 1, 2006

November 1, 2006

The house still isn't sold. We are concerned about this because we'll have to make mortgage payments if we're here or not. If it isn't sold very soon, we're going anyway.

We didn't get out of Delaware last week like we hoped and it doesn't look like we're going to get of here this week either, too many loose ends to take care of.

Today we listed my 66 Mustang on Ebay. This was a gift from Bob on my 50th birthday. It is 95% restored with all the parts to finish it included. It just kills me to get rid of it, I never even got to drive it. There isn't enough time to finish it as we want to be out of here by the time the cold weather sets in. Enough said about that.

1 comment:

Glenda Butterfly said...

I have a 66 Mustang Convertible that I've never driven either Girl! We have a lot in common! Mine is up for sale now and I'll probably never get to drive it either.