Sunday, November 5, 2006

November 5, 2006

One week to go. Reality is setting in now. I can cry at the drop of a hat. Just thinking about saying "so long" to family and friends breaks my heart.

We're making lists again of things we need to do such as calls that need to be made, people we have to see before we go, get the truck through inspection...so much stuff to do, so little time.

The house still isn't sold. We talked with our agent today and decided to give $2000 settlement help. Maybe that will spur someone into making an offer. It's open house day again and we had several lookers come through. One seemed especially interested, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Today I said goodbye to Karen, a longtime friend. She thinks we're nuts and repeatedly told me that there is always a bed in her house for me. Friends like her are few and far between. I'm glad she's mine.

No comments: