Thursday, March 18, 2010

3/14 – 3/18 A Few Days at a Time

To get this caught up once again I thought I’d do these last few days all in the one post. I can do that because we haven’t really done too much.

Bob has started going through the shed cleaning things out, deciding what is going with us when we hit the road in a few weeks and what can stay here in the heat of the summer.

I’ve started cleaning out clothes that I’m ready to part with and have donated them to the local women’s shelter for those who left their homes with nothing. I have more in the 5th wheel to donate and will once we bring the rig over to the park for loading.

We have been having temps in the high 70’s to mid 80’s so I’ve been to the pool, Bob not being a pool person or one to lay in the sun has stayed away.

On Thursday we attended a “Ruin Your Dinner” afternoon dessert party. Twenty of us gathered and everyone brought a dessert and at 2:30 we ate…..and ate. No one wanted dinner so the party was a success!

IMG_4245

That’s it in a nutshell!

1 comment:

LaVon Baker said...

CREAM PUFFS?!!! Snookie, cream puffs? Nothing but sugar and white flour for dinner? The whole of Quail Run is going to have an epidemic of Diabetes II.