Saturday, January 31, 2015

1/31/2015 Second Craft Fair of the Season

(Arizona City, AZ)

I love going to the Craft Fair here in the park but I always leave at the end wishing I was one of those who does crafts.  Any craft.  I used to do ceramics back in the day and I did enjoy that and I was pretty good at it but I don’t have room for that stuff anymore.

I also play it smart and don’t take money with me to the Craft Fair.  I want one of everything I see and again, I don’t have room for it.

Here are some of things I saw today.

IMG_1807
Now this I would really like to have!

IMG_1814
This is our friend Jodee, she and her husband Steve made all of these.

IMG_1816
Look at the detail in this!

IMG_1819
There were also the Craft staples of crocheted pot holders and pretty wreaths made of all kinds of things.

Next year I’ll take money and allow myself on indulgence.

We’ve been having a lot of rain these past few days.

IMG_1826
 
The pool is almost full.

IMG_1827
Our mini golf course is under water. 

IMG_1830

IMG_1829

IMG_1828
 
Enough with the rain already!

No comments: