Friday, May 29, 2009

5/29/2009 A Long Day

Scroll down, the post for the 29th is up.
Wow, I just re-read what I posted last night, I must have been tired! I went back and corrected the spelling/grammar mistakes. Sorry about that!

We haven't been home long and its been a long, tiring day. I'll get the post up tomorrow.

I think before I can get the post up though the counter is going to turn again. You know what to do if you are the one turns the counter to the next thousand....leave a comment letting us know you are, how you found the blog and whatever else you want to say.

Lots and lots of pictures to upload, I'll start working on it tomorrow morning.

Until then.....I'm tired.

Snookie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I logged onto your site at 62,000. I have been following your trip and have enjoyed your commentary of the west coast. You will love Alaska, it is truly one of our countries most beautiful states. We have been there three times. My husband was born just outside of Anchorage at the Independence Gold Mine. If you get a chance, it would be interesting for you to visit as it is a historic sight now. Lots of history and photos of not only my husband and his family but others as well, telling of life at the mine. My name is Debi and I am from Indio, CA just south of Palm Springs. I found your site on Hitchitch. Enjoy your travels and stay safe.