Saturday, May 9, 2009

5/9/2009 He's Much Better!

Bob is feeling fine and we'll be moving on tomorrow as planned.

Today we did a big, huge, ENORMOUS grocery shopping at the Commissary. We stocked up on things as much as we could to get us through the next couple of weeks and beyond. We've got boxes and canned good stuffed everywhere!

This is situated in front of the Commissary. Remember, we are on an Air Force Base, if this was an Army base it would probably be a tank or something like that. Anyway, you are probably thinking this is a retired plane...right? Well, you'd be wrong!

IMG_8373

See the top black spot near the top on the tail fin? Just above the black and yellow bands.

IMG_8371

What you are looking at is the biggest BIRD HOUSE on earth! I have seen countless birds fly in and out of this tail section every time I drive by this plane. I shudder to think what it looks like inside!

I'm using my SNAPP CAPPS! I picked up a case of Pepsi in the cans and am using the cap. These are best things since sliced bread!!!!! Many thanks to Debi for telling me about these things.

Have you seen this yet? Click >>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UE3CNu_rtY&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.crazyauntpurl.com%2F&feature=player_embedded

I got this cartoon today and I laughed out loud when I saw it!

GIRL TALK

girl talk

BILL THOUGHT HE WAS PRESIDENT, TOO.

We're on the road tomorrow!

No comments: