Thursday, December 24, 2009

12/24/2009 Christmas Music Anyone?

1. SCHIZOPHRENIA: -- Do You Hear What We Hear?

2. AMNESIA -- I Don't Know If I'll Be Home for Christmas.

3. NARCISSIST -- Hark the Herald Angels Sing-All About Me.

4. MANIC -- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants, and.....

5. MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER -- We Three Queens Disoriented Are.

6. PARANOID --- Santa Claus Is Coming To Get Me.

7. BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER -- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire.

8. FULL PERSONALITY DISORDER -- You Better Watch Out! I'm Gonna cry; I'm Gonna Pout! -- Maybe I'll Tell You Why .

9. OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER -- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells.....

10. AGORAPHOBIA -- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, but Wouldn't Leave My House.

11. SENILE DEMENTIA -- Walking in a Winter Wonderland--Miles from My House in My Slippers and Robe

12. OPPOSITIONAL DEFIANCE DISORDER -- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus-so I Burned Down the House.

13. SOCIAL ANXIETY DISORDER -- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, While I Sit Here and Hyperventilate

14. ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER -- We Wish You.. . . Hey Look!!! It's Snowing!!!

THE TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS – Irish Style CLICK HERE for a good laugh!

image

It was a romantic full moon when Pedro said, "Hey, mamacita, let's do Weeweechu."

Oh no, not now, let's look at the moon!" , said Rosita.

Oh, c'mon baby, let's you and I do Weeweechu. I love you and it's the perfect time," Pedro begged.

"But I wanna just hold your hand and watch the moon." , replied Rosita.

"Please, corazoncito, just once, do Weeweechu with me."

Rosita looked at Pedro and said, "OK, one time, we'll do Weeweechu."

Pedro grabbed his guitar and they both sang.....

"Weeweechu a Merry Christmas,

Weeweechu a Merry Christmas,

Weeweechu a Merry Christmas,

and a Happy New Year."

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Snookie, Remember me? I've been reading your blog the past week or so, starting from the beginning. I'm losing sleep, ignoring my hubby, sneaking peeks at work, reading on my lunch breaks and I'm only up to Christmas 2009. You are a fantastic writer and I've enjoyed "traveling" with you. If we can ever get retired, we would love to follow in your tracks. By the way, I was #373,000! I'll let you know when I catch up to 2015. Keep writing.... I haven't picked up a book all week because I've had the Quinn's Awesome Journey to read instead. Hugs to you, my Best Value buddy!