Sunday, June 19, 2011

6/17–6/19/2011 Back to Work

Its our three days on again. Each day the park fills up a little bit more so this tells us that the vacation season is starting.


Bob and I have figured out a work schedule that works for us since we both don’t have be on duty at the same time.


During the week we get up between 6:30 and 7:00. Usually closer to seven. We have a our normal morning routines and at eight he walks out the door to go open the office and the laundry room. A half hour later I’m out the door and I head to the laundry room to play a game of Hand and Foot on the folding table with Shari, my co-worker. Around ten or so I take care of what I have to do in the ladies room and I make sure the laundry room is in good order and then its home for me. I spend the next hour and twenty minutes doing household stuff.


The office shift happens at noon when I go the office and Bob goes home. I’ll take my laptop over most days with me and play Scrabble or read the blogs I follow or even write this one, There isn’t much going on in the office until later afternoon. In fact, most afternoons at two the friends I’ve made here in the park and who have been here for the last two weeks gather at the picnic table under the tree and play a game of Mexican Train.


IMG_8595


The daytime weather has changed for the better and the temperatures are getting where I like them.


IMG_8596


The office is at its busies between 8 – 10 in the morning when people are leaving, extending their stay and leaving. It picks up again around 4 when people are coming in to get off the road and that continues until 6 when the office closes.


I’ll keep the office going until five when Bob comes back so that I can go home and get started on dinner. So that is pretty much our day here in the FamCamp.

No comments: