Friday, June 10, 2011

6/8–6/10/2011 Three Days Off…..

Three days off and we had three cool, cloudy. drizzling, sometimes pouring down rain days. We didn’t do anything. We played a lot of WII, played a lot of Scrabble on the computer and took pictures of the baby robins living on our ladder.


We thought we had three babies. We were wrong, there are four. Boy are they growing fast! They’ve all got downy feathers and they would eat 24/7 I think.


They are so crowded in this little nest. Bob thinks one will get pushed out soon. I’m afraid he’s going to be right.


Mommy shows up to start the feeding.


IMG_8472


Open wide….


IMG_8477


Wider….


IMG_8479


I just don’t know how they can all be comfortable in there.


A reader asked about the web site the coupon lady I met in the Commissary gave me. It is www.krazycouponlady.com This site will certainly teach you everything you ever wanted to know about couponing. I think every trick to the trade is written about here. It will also lead you to many other sites where coupons can be printed from. I call the 800 numbers listed on packages of things that we like and just come out and ask for coupons. I don’t ever recall being refused and they are usually higher cents off coupons than you get in the Sunday paper. While I don’t have the desire (or the room) to be an extreme coupon-er I’m all for using them, if you don’t you are just throwing money away.


Back to work on Saturday for the next three days. I haven’t checked the weather but I bet it will be nice out!

No comments: