Wednesday, December 5, 2012

12/5/12 Did YOU Get This in Email?

I’ve been getting some pretty nice things in email lately.  Some make me laugh out loud, some make me sit back and reflect, some make me go…Awwwwww.

thumbtack note email clip art
This is definitely one that make me go Awwwwww.  This is short video of nice man who helped a mama duck get her babies to the water safely.  You can see it for yourself HERE.


break carlos katastrofsk clip art

Then there is the math problem I got in my email.  They say only people with an IQ 120 and over are able to figure this out.  Now I don’t know about that but I did get it within minutes.  Can you figure it out?

If:
2 + 3 = 10
7 + 2 = 63
6 + 5 = 66
8 + 4 = 96


Then:
9 + 7 = ????


break carlos katastrofsk clip art
two wolves

TWO WOLVES

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.

He said, "My son, the battle is between two wolves inside us all.

"One is Evil -  It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

"The other is Good -  It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: "Which wolf wins?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."
break carlos katastrofsk clip art

Road Rage!  We’ve all experienced it in one form or another.   This video made me laugh out loud.  Each and every time of the dozen times I’ve watched it!  I bet you’ll laugh too!


Don’t ya just love it when somebody thinks outside the box to get around bureaucracy?  This fellow wasn’t given a permit to build a shelter for his horses.  He checked into it and found that he didn’t need a permit to build a table and chairs.

Photo: This farm owner was denied a council permit to build a horse shelter - fortunately you do not need a permit to build a table and chairs ;)

No comments: