Saturday, June 13, 2015

6/13/15 Put the Tables Up, Take the Tables Down

(Show Low, AZ)

They started arriving this morning at a little after six.  Not that I was there to see it of course, but its what I heard about the people who had tables for this first Craft Fair of the season.

We have Craft Fairs at Quail Run but this was a bit different.  For instance there was a resident of the park who the most beautiful, framed photographs he had taken displayed and for sale.  Another had cigar boxes, which you don’t see much anymore, and they were decorated by theme and she did a great job!

There was your usual jewelry tables, and painted wine bottles filled with stringed lights, a wooden games table, crafts made from dish towels and potato bags made with sports teams logos.

I didn’t have my camera with me but you can bet I’ll have it for the next fair!

After everyone cleared the room we tore down the Craft Fair and re-set the room for the line dance party which will take place this evening,

We sure are getting a workout here but we aren’t complaining.

No comments: