Monday, August 4, 2008

8/4/08 Packing Up to Leave Again

Today we did laundry and repacked the suitcases for our travel to the beach tomorrow. We're staying for a week with my uncle, Kenny, at his place in Rehoboth Beach, DE. Bob will get some surf fishing in and I'll work on getting rid of these tans lines that mark where my T-shirt sleeves and shorts end.

Mom and Dad returned from Crystal Beach and when Mom made dinner I had no appetite so I missed out on a good one.

I didn't feel too hot today. I'm having such a hard time breathing. The humidity didnt seem too bad today but it must have been worse than what I thought.

I got a phone call this evening, one that I hoped wouldn't come. A good family friend, the man who stood as Best Man for my brother, has been battling cancer for quite a while now. When I talked with him on the 1st of July he sounded great and we talked about us visiting him when we came home. It seems that he has taken a turn so I went over tonight to see him. Please keep Joe in your prayers.

No comments: