Sunday, August 10, 2008

8/9 - 8/10/08 Tired Out!

Wow, am I tired! After our outing yesterday, walking the boards in Bethany Beach, I'm just exhausted this weekend. This pneumonia is kicking my butt!

We didn't do a darn thing this weekend other than nap, watch TV, nap, eat, nap, read. I'll be so glad when this is OVER! Food and drink still isn't tasting good, not that I have much of an appetite to begin with.

I'm beginning to get cabin fever. I don't like being cooped up like this even though I'm not feeling 100%. Bob is being very patient with me and for that I'm very thankful.

We spend our TV time watching the Olympics cheering Michael Phelps on. What a phenomenal athlete he is!

Since we are doing next to nothing there isn't anything to tell you.

Here's a chuckle for you.....

A man and his wife were having an argument about who should brew the coffee each morning.

The wife said, 'You should do it because you get up first and then we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee.

The husband said, 'You are in charge of cooking around here and you should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee.'

Wife replies, 'No, you should do it, and besides,it is in the Bible that the man should do the coffee.'

Husband replies, 'I can't believe that, show me.'

So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New Testament and showed him at the top of several pages, that it indeed says 'HEBREWS'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Bible also lets us know that when God asked Abraham to sacrifice his son, the boy was not yet a teenager. If he was a teenager, it would not have been a sacrifice!

Peggy & Bill said...

Loved the chuckle!!!
You'd better take care of yourself girlfriend!!
At least you can be thankful you aren't in the hospital! That's where my brother-in-law's companion is right now with the same thing. She has bronchitis on top of it!
Make sure you take all of your medicine. I keep telling Bill that too. He always saves a little for next time!
I laugh so hard when I read your blog. I don't know where you come up with the analogies! The "flag pole" was the best!!!!

LynnieQ said...

Hebrews! LOL