Friday, July 17, 2009

7/17/2009 About 60 To Go.

Well, I typed the part below at approximately 3:20 this morning. When I got on here at 9:30 it was at 71,056. I didn't get any comments or emails so whoever turned the counter didn't notice it. Maybe next time.

There's about 60 more hits and the counter is going to do the turning thing again, It was just a few days ago that my cousin, Beth in Virginia, turned it over 70,000 and here we're heading towards 71,000.

Many of you know this by heart, but with new readers every day I'm afraid I have to put it out here yet again.


If YOU are the one who has turned the counter to 71,000, please leave a comment letting us know who you are, how you found our blog and anything else you'd like to say.


Nothing special will happen, we're just curious.


Snookie

No comments: