Monday, July 20, 2009

Maybe by Noon,,,,My Time

Our friend, Kathy from Quail Run was the one who hit the 72,000 mark. I do believe this is the second time she's hit the magic number. Thanks for letting me know Kath, and more importantly, thanks for continuing to follow our journey.

As I type this it, it is just a few minutes past 7 a.m. (I'm not up by choice, more about that later) and its possible that the counter will turn to 72,000 by noon. My noon that is. The counter has about 41 more hits to go.

Did YOU turn it? If so, please leave a comment to let me know it was you. While you're typing, It's me! It's me!, tell me how you found the blog and whatever else you'd like to say.

Let's see if the one who turns it, notices.

Have a GREAT day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI there girlfriend - It's me and I GOT the BIG number. You're really working hard to make that 100,000 mark - you'll do it I just know. Hope things are good in your piece of the world. We're fine and busy as always. Sorry we missed your call the other day. We were at a tractor show.
Miss ya - say HI to the gang - Kathy

Karen and Al said...

Wasn't me. I was 72001.

HelenM said...

Boy, I was hoping it would be ME!!! I've been watching, Snookie, but I missed it! Have been enjoying your updates, very much. Thanks!