Tuesday, February 15, 2011

2/15/2011 Winter Olympics 2011 – Day 3

Lots of events to get through today.

First off was Tuesday morning line dancing for me. The class has many more participants than we did back in November. Sandy and Carl just make it so much fun for all.

IMG_7507

Dancing out of the way, I went to watch Bob in his Men’s Horseshoes event.

IMG_7515

IMG_7514

I didn’t do as well in horseshoes as I did last year. I mistakenly used the ladies horseshoes when I should have used the men’s. I used those last year and blew this year’s score out of the water!

IMG_7520

From horseshoes we went right to Ladder Golf.

IMG_3406

I’ll tell ya right up front, my score for this game was a measly 1! Not medal points that’s for sure!

Evening time brought Men’s Pool for Bob,…..I didn’t get over there to take any pictures because I was in an event at the same time.

IMG_3316

I was playing Pokeno, Bingo with playing cards.

IMG_3437

We’ve got nice weather for this Olympic week. We’re in the 70’s and its sunny.

No comments: