Friday, February 11, 2011

2/7 – 2/11/2011 What a Week!

3D Bottle of Medicine with a Spoon clipartIts been somewhat of a rough week as far as I’m concerned. Getting these meds straightened out on when to take them whether it should be on a full or empty stomach, which ones put me to sleep in 20 minutes time, which one of four is for what….oh what a week! I think I finally got it all figured out. The only bad part of the whole thing is the first one I take in the morning on an empty stomach makes me so sleepy I literally cannot hold my eyes open. On a couple of days I went back to bed, I just couldn’t stay awake and I wake up at 12 – 12:30 only because Bob pesters me until I get up.

Bob went on a nice quad ride with the guys and found that he must absolutely have a pair of goggles to keep his eyes from getting full of dust, sand and grit.

The truck went for a oil change this week and while out Bob went shopping and found a nice pair of goggles. Now he can come home from riding all day and not have his eyes all bloodshot like he’s been on a weeklong binge.

Happy Sun Design clipartOur weather is getting better here in the desert. Shorts and T’s are more the norm again and I’m so ready to put away the sweatshirts. The weatherman says 80 degree days are in our near future!

We’ve had a minor change to our summer plans in that we added another state park where we’ll camp hosts in Nebraska.

So now our schedule is as follows:

May 1 – May 28th State Park in Nebraska (Camp Host)

June 1 – June 21st State Park in North Dakota (Camp Host)

June 22 – July 13th Icelandic State Park in N. Dakota (Plant flowers)

July 15 – Labor Day Corp of Army Engineer Park in N Dakota (Camp host)

Our Olympics start this week so it will be another busy week for us here in Quail Run.

No comments: