Sunday, July 24, 2011

7/24/2011 HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAIL!

Today is my friend Gail’s birthday. I’m glad her birthday is today. Today and tomorrow she is older than me. I like that. Happy Birthday my friend. (tried to call you, your number must have changed)


I started my work day in the office this morning. This is usually Bob’s place at this time but he is waxing the 5th wheel so I’m working here and he’ll take over in the afternoon. Of course this necessitated a change of location for the morning Hand & Foot card game with Shari.


Yesterday afternoon Shari, Valerie and I played a game of Mexican Train and Valerie won. I don’t like it when Valerie wins. Poor Shari never wins at anything so Valerie is my true competition. I told her when she won yesterday that she had played her last game with my dominoes!


This morning she came into the office to offer up her Good Morning’s to us and I asked her if she could write neatly on a poster board. She assured me she could and I told her I would get one at the Base Exchange later in the day and she could print for me. Curious, she asked what I wanted printed. I told her that she needed to print: WANTED - Mexican Train player,,,,well she got my drift and got the joke.


Later in the day I was in the office giving Bob a break and she came over with a scroll in her hand. I looked at it and then at her and she proceeded to unwind it. Here’s what she wrote.


IMG_8907


Hey, that works for me!

No comments: