Tuesday, July 26, 2011

7/26/2011 Not One Second Sooner Than 11:05pm

NOT ONE SECOND SOONER! Nope, I’m not admitting to being another year older not even one nano-second sooner than is absolutely necessary.


Yep, today was the day, I aged another year. Only on paper though! I don’t know what fifty eight is supposed to feel like but I feel the same as when I was thirty five. Well, maybe not first thing in the morning as I gingerly walk down the steps but by ten o’clock, oh yeah, I’m all over thirty five!


What a wonderful day I had. We weren’t working today so I went and got my nails done and then just hung around the house until it was time to get together with Valerie and Jerry for dinner at Outback Steak House.


After a great meal the four of us went to Pirate’s Cove and played a very competitive game of putt-putt. We had a three way tie and Valerie followed (not too closely) behind.


Today I truly felt loved. With nearly seventy Facebook messages, about a dozen emails, a dozen phone calls and snail mail cards, well I am one blessed lady. I am so thankful for the friends and family in my life.

1 comment:

DeeJay said...

Hey Snookie -- you're older than me, but only BARELY!

Hope your day was happy in EVERY way. Thanks for letting me tag along on your RV journey through your lovely blog. Love your writing style, your photos, and how you make your readers feel they are part of the journey -- without having to take up space in your RV with you!

The BEST is yet to be!!