Monday, August 8, 2011

8/7–8/8/2011 It’s Too Crazy to Go ANYWHERE!

We are off for the next three days but the roads are too crowded with bikers to go anywhere.


Accidents are happening everywhere. Serious accidents, head injuries, wives are flying in to be with their husbands who are in the local hospitals. Its crazy out on the roads!


There are lots of places we would like to go to during our three days off but its nuts out there! Well, actually we do have plans to go to Sturgis tomorrow, opening day. I just have to be there! I want to experience Sturgis Week!


I’ve heard the stories already from those who have been there for the pre-rally. I have to see this for myself, They say seeing is believing! So tomorrow morning Bob and me and Joy and DeWayne will get settled in the truck for the ride to Sturgis.


We are having wonderful weather here right now. We’re in the low 80’s, low humidity, blue skies and clear nights with low’s in the low 60’s. Great weather for sleeping with the windows open.


It’s hard to believe that we are coming up on mid-August. Kids are starting back to school already. I think there should be a law against that! It’s still summertime!


More from Sturgis tomorrow!

No comments: