Tuesday, September 20, 2011

9/20/2011 A Day to Rest….and Think

We didn’t really do a whole lot today. We hung around and watched some TV, we sat outside, Bob started re-organizing the basement of the rig, I thought about what I had to take out of the 5th wheel to take with us. And we had dinner from Subway again. Bob told me he liked his sandwich from there last night so much that if I didn’t mind he would just as soon get sandwiches again. Oh Darn! I was so looking forward to slaving over the stove and I was especially going to miss doing the dishes….but hey, if he wants to eat sandwiches from Subway who am I to say no? So we did.


We’re dropping the 5th wheel off in Tucson to have some warranty work done and I have to pack up all the things we’re going to need out of the rig. All fridge stuff and freezer stuff has to be packed up, canned goods that I’ll want, clothes, medicines, toiletries, its like packing for a two week vacation!


Bob had to gather all the tools he thinks he may need while the rig is in Tucson and not handy to run to.


It’s hot here in Texas! The temperature is almost at 100 degrees! Better than the last days we had in South Dakota, that’s for sure.

1 comment:

LaVon Baker said...

You are so funny. You should be a comedienne.

Crack me up.