Thursday, September 8, 2011

9/8/2011 Yet Another Feast!

We know our time together is drawing to an end. For awhile anyway. I know we’ll see Joy and DeWayne again about a month after we leave here. It's hoped that Jerry and Valerie will be joining us after Thanksgiving or maybe right after Christmas. This isn’t for sure yet, they have to work some things out before they can commit.


All the same, our FamCamp time is ending soon and its like we are spending as much time as possible together before we part. We have all become that close, that good of friends.


Jerry cooked for us again tonight. Meatloaf over linguini lightly sprinkled with grated parmesan cheese. To. Die. For.


IMG_9567


You never heard so much moaning and sighing during a meal as this one. Every bite brought pleasure. Whether it was the main course, the crisp salad fixin’s or the garlic bread baked to perfection.


I am so impressed with Jerry’s cooking that I started plotting Valerie’s death so I could marry him. I ran this idea by him and he said, “Ok, but let me up the payoff of her life insurance policy first!” Ahhhh,,,true love!


Anybody watching baseball? How ‘bout them Phillies? Are they HOT or what? This may prove to be a very enjoyable fall for me and Bob!

No comments: