Saturday, September 3, 2011

9/3/2011 A Cold Front Comes Through

I can’t believe its Labor Day Weekend already. Don’t get me wrong, I’m GLAD its Labor Day weekend because that means we’re outta here soon. Looking back, the summer did kind of fly by but all the same it just means fall is around the corner.


We’ve been hearing for the last few days that a cold front was coming through and that it was going to cool down to the low to mid 70’s. This is welcomed, believe me. We’re tired of mid-90 temps. In fact, the front came through last night and now this 72 degree day seems almost chilly.


Jerry decided to cook dinner for all of us tonight and he made his Italian chicken soup. Hmmmm, Hmmmm, GOOD! GREAT!


IMG_9548


I like these get together meals. I made the salad and Joy brought desert and of course we had bread. Good food, good times, good friends.


As you can see by the sweatshirts, the weather has cooled considerably since yesterday.


IMG_9549


IMG_9550


Ghost wants soup too!


IMG_9552


Once the sun went down it didn’t take us long to all go home!

No comments: