Thursday, October 23, 2014

10/13-10/23/2014 Soakin’ Up Sunshine!

(Arizona City, AZ)

We are in heaven!  Sunshine, blue skies, warm air, but not too warm, connecting with friends, yep, life is good.  We are the happy campers you hear so often about.

Bob is puttering around, tweaking our set up, organizing our basement, cleaning out the truck and getting all the tools back where they belong.  He’s busy but working at his own pace and lovin’ every minute of it.

I’m spending my days driving here and there, lovin’ havin’ my own wheels again.  When I’m not running to the store for this or that I’m at the pool.  I’m soaking up every sun ray I can and I have color once again.

We’re going to have company!  My uncle and cousin are coming out to spend some time with us.  Bob and I are very close to Kenny and we spent many a vacation with him and my late aunt, Winnie.  So Kenny and his son, my cousin, Sean are coming out.  We are going to show them the sights while they are here.

Not many in the park as of right now so there isn’t a whole lot going on to write about.

No comments: