Sunday, November 30, 2014

11/30/2014 We’ve Got New Wheels!

(Arizona City, AZ)

We’ve got new wheels!  Bob has been perusing Craig’s List and Ebay and the local for sale ads for a few weeks now and we finally added four more tires to our fleet.

We got a golf cart!

IMG_1325

IMG_1326
IMG_1327
 
As it turned out we didn’t even have to go out of the park to find one.  Our friend Lawrence and his wife Elaine had his and hers golf carts and decided they didn’t need two after all.  The price is exactly what we wanted to pay so as soon as we heard it was for sale we told him we’d take it.

So Bob is one happy camper.  Me?  Well, its ok,  I know me, now that we have this thing I’ll never walk again.  I guess I’m just going to have to make up my mind that I’m not going to fall into that trap.   Who am I kidding?  As sure as my name is Snookie I know I’ll never walk this park again.  No!  I will!  I will!  Oh, no I won’t.  I must!  This is going to be a real battle.

No comments: