Sunday, February 11, 2007

1/25/07 We're Homeless, No Sticks/Bricks!

Today is the day we've been waiting for! Settlement took place at 1 o'clock! We had given power of attorney to our real estate agent for the paper signing so we didn't have to be in Delaware for this ceremony to transfer 7 Archer Circle to the new homeowners. I hope they take care of it.

I thought that on this day I would have a reality check and say to myself, "What the hell are we doing?" It didn't happen. It never even phased me which is a big surprise to me. I thought I would be having second thoughts about this whole thing but it didn't happen.

So now we are no longer owners of a sticks and bricks dwelling, just our little home on wheels.

Works for us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!

LynnieQ said...

WOW! Not even a smidgen of "oh my gosh?" WOW again. I had the "oh my gosh" moment FOR YOU just now years later. Yup, the hairs on my arms even stood up for you. Very happy the transition for you and Bob was quite uncomplicated. :-)