Friday, February 23, 2007

2/22/07 No Sun For Me!

Remember yesterday when you read that I didn't think I had gotten red, as in sunburned, at the pool? Well, I was wrong! I don't by any means look like a lobster but I won't be hanging out at the pool today! I was a little surprised to see just how much sun I had gotten. I don't think its bad enough that I'll peel so this should turn.

Bob spent a few hours cleaning out his tackle box and getting all his gear in order for the fishing trip tomorrow. It has been decided that the guys will leave at 6 a.m.. They'll have a 45 minute drive to the Skyway Bridge in St. Pete's so they want to get an early start.

I puttered around the house for awhile and then made my way to the clubhouse to get some puzzle time in since I couldn't hang out at the pool.

That's about it for today.



No comments: