Monday, February 26, 2007

2/25/07 Yard Sale Day at Suncoast RV

Today is yard sale day at Suncoast Rv Resort. Anyone who wanted to participate only had to sign up for a table and they were in business. You could bring household items you no longer wanted or crafts to sell if that's what you wanted to do.

This is the first one that has been done so turnout was less than they, the organizers, had hoped for. All in all there about 8 or 9 participants. Here are some of their pictures and what they were selling.




This is Linda the park manager.


She had lots of jewelry to sell. Some bought, some she and her husband
made.








Karen, our Canadian neighbor,
sold sweaters she made.









I don't know their names but they
seemed to sell a lot of these little
frogs made out of CD's and felt.







I don't know this ladies name either but these lights are made out of PVC pipe and then drilled in whatever pattern you want with little plastic pieces glued into the holes and then a light wired into it.
















These were a few of the "sellers". I saw a lot of people browsing, but I didn't hear how well any of them made out.

This was a day of rest for Bob. He didn't do any work around the place today, he just took a well deserved rest watching TV, playing online pool and I think he even sneaked a nap in while I was doing the laundry.

After dinner I went up to the clubhouse but it was deserted. I guess everyone was home watching the Oscars being awarded. Nancy, my puzzle pal, called and we had the place to ourselves. Do you have to guess what we did? Yep, we started a new puzzle. Here's a picture of the 1500 piece one we just finished.

No comments: