Tuesday, February 27, 2007

2/26/07 What it Looks Like

I received an email the other day from one of our readers asking about our 5th wheel. She wanted to know what it looked like inside. Here's few pictures to show how we are living.








The outside.










This is the kitchen area. I am so
thankful for lots of counter
space!















Where it all gets cooked.












Dining table and my recliner


















The bedroom















Dresser drawers and cabinets




















Another view













Our computer room









Our bathroom














I THINK THIS SAYS IT ALL......

So there it is. This is what we live in.

Our friend Dale is out of the hospital now and on a strict liquid diet until Friday. We're just glad to have him back in the park.

Last night my puzzle pal, Nancy, and I decided that we won't be doing anymore puzzles now that the winter weather has passed us and it is too nice to be spending time indoors. Now that summer is here (it went to 82 today!) its time to start spending alot more time at the pool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Snookie this is Winky from facebook. I love the RV!!!! How homey it is. I guess I haven't seen the inside of a new RV in a long time. Very nice.