Thursday, February 1, 2007

1/7 thru10/07 Good News! We Think!!!

We just haven't done much these past few days to write about.

We did get a call from Rick, our real estate agent. When I answered he asked if I was ready for good news. You bet I am! The house has a contract on it! The strange part? Its the same people that put the contract on it in November. I don't know if we were glad about this or not. Could we go through this again? Rick assured us he had a letter in hand giving pre-approval from their mortgage lender. They want to make settlement on the 26th or before. He seems certain we won't have any problems this time. Ok, we'll see.
Our neighbor Dave came over today with an armload of fresh vegetables and fruits for us. When Bob put them on the counter they just looked so nice I took a picture of them. REAL tomatoes! Not those forced things that people up north are eating! Oh they taste so good!

No comments: