Wednesday, May 20, 2015

5/17-5/20/15 We Just Want the Wind to STOP!

(Show Low, AZ)

We’re thinkin’ we made a mistake coming here.  We can’t go outside and even sit for awhile because the wind is blowing so hard.  What have we gotten ourselves into?  It wouldn’t be so bad if we were on one of the other streets but we’re in an open area and there is nothing to buffer us.

I’ve gone to the card room a couple of times in the afternoon just to get out of the house.  I’ve learned how to play Ponytail Canasta.  I’m not real comfortable playing to tell you the truth.  These are some die hard players here and if you make a mistake, well, your know that saying, if looks could kill.  They do take into consideration that I’m just learning but I’m sure not to make the same mistake twice I hope to tell ya!

Bob is getting antsy.  He is so not used to just sitting around.

It still gets down in the high 30’s and low 40’s at nighttime.  I don’t ever recall having the  heat on this far into May.

Oh, what have we gotten ourselves into?

No comments: