Wednesday, April 4, 2007

3/26/07 A Day for This and That

Today we did a little bit of this and little bit of that. We had to find a post office, do some shopping, get fuel and just take a ride to see the area.

Back home we started packing up for the move tomorrow, having dinner and just watching TV.

I did get to meet one of our neighbors briefly. When we returned to the campground Bob and I both noticed at the same time a trailer with Delaware tags. I went and knocked on his door and when he answered I told him we were from Delaware too. He said he would love to talk with us but he had burgers on the stove and would come over when he was done. I did find out he lived in northern Delaware. We never did see him again.

I also had the chance to talk with another neighbor for a little bit. They had been in this campground for a month and were heading home back to .....can you guess? Give up? Michigan! I swear that state is empty!

No comments: