Monday, April 9, 2007

4/8/07 It's Easter!

Happy Easter to all!

Its a rainy, dreary day here in Texas, a good day to hunker down and lay low. Need I tell you its windy?

We both spent most of the day on our computers, thank heavens we have two or there would have been major fights over who got to use it if we had just one.

For our Easter dinner I put a roast in the crock pot. Our place smelled so good after awhile.

In the afternoon we kept an ear on the television following along with the Masters Golf Tournement while Bob researched campgrounds in Arizona and I played online Scrabble. I have a feeling we'll be in Arizona next winter instead of Texas as we originally planned. I think the wind is playing a big part in this decision. I could be wrong, I'll have to wait and see.

1 comment:

LaVon Baker said...

Thank you Lord, for making the wind blow in Texas so the Quinns would decide to come to Arizona instead.