Tuesday, June 19, 2007

6/17/07 Ahhhh,,,Getting Back to Normal

By ten o'clock the weekend campers were packing up, those traveling to another destination were already gone and things were getting back to normal for all concerned.


Only a few floats were scheduled today. I guess with it being Father's Day family barbecues/dinners took precedent and the schedule was light. I think we were all kinda, sorta glad.


I'll take this time now to say Happy Father's Day to my own Dad. Have a great day Dad!

By noon the campground was all but empty. This is how we like it during the day. Bob gets to work on his projects without much interruption. Since we wear these bright yellow shirts with the big KOA logo on them Bob is called on several times a day when a newbie camper has a question about his new rig. I guess they think we know everything about camping and their rigs!

We're all kind of moving a little slower today, yesterday, our first really, really busy day took it out of us.

I had tons of ice to bag up as the ice freezer was all but empty and the shelves in the store had to be straigtened up. I was moving slow but I got done what I had to.

After dinner we just collapsed.

No comments: