Monday, June 4, 2007

6/3/07 Oh How Our Garden Grows....

We've got tomatoes on three out of four plants now and flowers on the last one.

We've gone from this .....

to THIS!.....in just a few weeks.


I can't wait to pick that first tomato!

Not only are our tomato plants doing well, our flowers are too.

From this....to this.

We are happy to report that the hummingbird feeder moat works! No more ants.

I earned my first free pizza by selling five KOA Value Cards. It took me three days and I plan on earning one a week at least so that we have a night off from cooking every week.

This evening we had dinner with Bobby and Shelly, our friends from Delaware. We had salad, steaks on the grill, HUGE baked potatoes, corn on the cob and while it was very good it wasn't as good as the company. We thoroughly enjoyed our evening with these two. They will be us until Thursday and we've got big plans for Tuesday and Wednesday. Wait till you see what we do!






No comments: