Saturday, June 2, 2007

6/01/07 A Quiet Day in the Neighborhood

Things were really quiet around here today. By ten in the morning all the over night campers were gone and it was us and our Delaware friends, Bob and Shelly.

Bob and I went about our normal business of our jobs and Shelly took care of some email and made phone calls from her rig. Her husband, Bob, hereafter known as Bobby so we can tell them apart, laid out at the pool working on his tan.

We didn't get many campers in today so it made for a quiet afternoon.

Dan and Barb made a deal with me that for every five KOA Value Cards (these cards entitle you to 10% off your camping fees) I would get a free pizza. I sold four in the last two days! We'll be having pizza for dinner soon.

We visited with Bobby and Shelly for a bit after work and made tentative plans for our sightseeing on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Nothing much else really to tell you, like I said, it was a quiet day here.

I did take note that the counter number is growing by leaps and bounds. If you are new to reading about our Awesome Journey, welcome aboard, we're glad to take you take along for the ride.

No comments: