Saturday, December 8, 2007

12/06/07 Another Day in Paradise

What a beautiful day we had today! Sunny and 78 degrees!

I started my day out with line dancing class but I didn't last long. Line dancing to Christmas music just doesn't seem right to me. I cut out early and went over to the Oasis to the Activities office just to see what was going on. Not much was so I made my way back to the rig.

Bob and I went in search of more suction cups w/hooks to hang up the Christmas lights as he realized we didn't have enough. Three stores later we finally found what we needed. While we were out and in the neighborhood we stopped at Walmart to pick up a few things for the freezer and we needed milk and bread.

The weather forecast is getting gloomier and gloomier. Now we're hearing rain for Friday through Tuesday. This is the desert?

It was Survivor night so we sat in front of the TV for the evening.

No comments: