Wednesday, December 5, 2007

12/4/07 Our Work Week Ends

Whew, that work week went fast.

Today Bob finished up the lights around the park with the other guys on our team. The park is looking very festive. Lights and decorations everywhere.

I started my workday in the line dancing class. After dancing I wandered over to the Oasis, the Activities headquarters to see what was on the agenda. I was tasked with putting library books back on the shelves which took all of five minutes since there was only about a dozen of them. After that my job was to help Lucy, a team member, put the signs out on different corners in the area advertising the craft show Quail Run RV Resort is putting on this weekend.

Before we knew it our day was done. Bob was done by one and I was done by two.

I stopped by the puzzle to see how it was doing and found two winter residents hard at work on it. The first puzzle is almost done.

Bob played pool in the evening and I vegged in front of the TV.

Tomorrow we go on a tag along

No comments: