Tuesday, February 10, 2009

2/10/09 More Food Shopping

Today Ann and I finished up the shopping for our Valentine's Dinner/Dance. I truly do like going to the store with her. We are both very mindful that we are spending money that isn't ours and we are constantly "doing the math" to figure out which is the better buy between two products. I do have to admit that sometimes we just say the heck with it and buy name brand no matter what it costs. With some things you just have to do that.

The big topic around here is the weather. We've got a cool front that is pretty stationary right now and we're all ready for it to move! We're sick of jeans and sweatshirts.

Before I close for today I thought I'd share this with you.

Letter To My Bank:

Dear Sirs;

In view of what seems to be happening internationally with banks at the moment, I was wondering if you could advise me correctly... If one of my checks is returned marked 'insufficient funds,' how do I know whether that refers to me, or to you?

No comments: