Monday, February 9, 2009

2/9/09 A Mental Health Day

I called off work today. This is the first time I've done this since I've been at Quail Run. I wasn't exactly sick, I just felt .....BLAH! I didn't have the energy to get out of my own way, I'm exhausted. Besides Activities there are so many things I want to take part in just because they are fun. I've definitely been burning the candle at both ends and it caught up with me today. So I'm calling this my Mental Health Day.

The most taxing thing I did all day was repeatedly click the mouse to get in on time to buy Jimmy Buffett tickets for a show in May in California. I got them!

Bob puttered around the house today and worked on our travel plans for this summer. I'm glad this is his job because I don't think know I wouldn't have the patience to do it.

That was it for today,,,,a nice lazy day that was much needed.

No comments: